Xenon Arc Lamp Test Chamber ,Suntest Chamber,used for testing the performance of discoloring, fading, aging, transmissibility, graffing, peeling,hardening, softening, etc. of the products and materials in the industries of rubber, plastic, paint, petrochemicals, auto, fabric, etc for solar radiation similation test( illumination, raining, temperature,humidity, etc. )
FEATURES and BENEFITS
1.Large touch screen display control, monitoring a variety of test modes (animation, digital, graphics), easy manipulation, clear and intuitive.
2.Menu-driven display guides the user through the button to select the test parameters.
3.Button to select the database standard or user-defined test procedures.
4.Easily create complex test procedures to facilitate the choice and control light, temperature, humidity and spray conditions.
5.An advanced computer controller and multi-channel temperature and humidity control system.
6.Ultrasonic atomizer and PTC double humidification mode, professional dehumidification system to ensure accurate and stable humidity test.
7.Using a short arc, high light intensity, water-cooled xenon arc lamp and professional double-filter system simulate the real source of sunshine.
8.European imports of fixed-band spectrum traceable calibration systems, digital set light intensity, real-time monitoring, automatically adjusted to meet different standards for light stability testing requirements.
9.Superconducting fiber imported, exported by the whole band monitoring light source, light detector at warehouse outside monitoring, no drift, no decay, high precision, life permanently.
10. The board thermometer (BPT), the standard blackboard Thermometer (BST) and sample the same station (isometric) testing, a true reflection of the sample under test conditions, the measured CPU processing digital data, charts, graphs, etc. displayed on the color screen, do not stop observing.
11.Hybrid water cooling system, greatly reducing water consumption and power consumption.
12. Equipped with self-circulation system and air filtration system, significantly reducing the environmental requirements.
13. Large experimental warehouse design, to maximize the exposure area.
14. Sample holder to achieve all the time, respectively, can be machine experiments with different samples, to facilitate monitoring of the test.
15.Front and back of the spray model.
16. The instrument is equipped with parallel communication interface, can provide English A4 printing (optional).
17. A test run continuous of 1000 hours ,quality assurance.
1.Test compartment temp. control
30~70℃,resolution of 0.1 ℃,accuracy of 0.5 ℃
2.Chamber humidity control range
10~75% RH,humidity fluctuation of ± 3% RH(light period) ;10~95% RH,humidity fluctuation of ± 5% RH(dark cycle)
0 min~999 h 59 min,accuracy of ± 1min
1.00~1.30 W/m2/420 nm,accuracy of ± 0.02 W/m2/420 nm,digital set,automatic compensation
5.Control and monitoring wavelength
Optional band in 340 nm, 420 nm ,300~400 nm ,
6.Xenon arc lamp rated power
7.Sample rack rotation speed
0-1 rpm can be set
8.Diameter distribution of sample clip
9.Max exposure area
10.TONNY Sample size
145× 75 mm × 18 pcs or 145 × 45 mm ×24 pcs
11.Timing of each sample holder, respectively
14.Blackboard temp. range
(BPT) 30~90 ℃±2 ℃,(BST) 35~95 ℃±2 ℃
15.External circulating water requirements
Tap water pressure 140~1345 kPa ,flow of 1.0 L/min
16.Inner water circulating requirements
High purity water flow of 0.5 L/min
AC 380V±5%, 50 Hz, 10 KW
STANDARDS(Pls indicate the standard before order)
GB/T 8427,ISO 105 B02,GB/T 8430,ISO 105 B04,GB/T 16991,ISO 105 B06,GB/T 14576,ISO 105- B07,AATCC TM16,AATCC 169,
GB/T 12831,GB/T 9344,GB/T 2423.24,GB/T 14576,GB/T 1189,GB/T 1865,GB/T 16422.1,GB/T 16991,GB/T 15102,GB/T 15104,ISO 4892,
ISO 11341,ASTM G26,ASEJ1885KJ,ASEJ1960KJ,GJB 150.7,etc
Copyright @ TONNY INTERNATIONAL
E-mail : email@example.com