TN4018 Chair Back Backward Durability Tester
Chair Back Backward Durability Tester is suitable to all chairs with backward function. It is used for evaluating the durability
of the chair with backward function under the loading status. Test result:loss function after the test shall not be qualified
(based on customer specified requirements can be judged).
Test purpose: evaluate durability of the chair with backward function under the loading status.
All office chairs with back backward function.
1.Testing process: Fixed chair, chair side load 225 lbs weight, imposed by external force only between the points.
2.Test speed:10-30CPM done 300,000 times the speed of reciprocating motion.
3.Results evaluation: No loss of function after the test.
1. Electrically adjustable cylinder output angle
2. Specimen clamping with no tools required
3. Humanized operation control, a key to complete the test
4. Digital voltmeter, voltage monitor, off memory counter, avoid unravel
5. T-square linear bearing guide screw, stable, smooth
QB/T2280-2007 ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2002 EN 1335:2000
Copyright @ TONNY INTERNATIONAL
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
SafetyTest Research Center - TONNY TECHNOLOGY
Providing international recognition test equipments, consumables, in addition also providing customers with total laboratory solutions and good service platform.