1. Build technically accurate virtual samples using 3D mechanical design software;
2. Create photo-realistic virtual samples using rendering software;
3. Coordinate with development teams for requests;
4. Communicate with designers to make corrections to virtual samples;
5. Communicate with factories for any necessary clarification;
6. Perform other duties assigned by management.
1. College graduated or above, preferred with major in mechanical design etc;
2. Basic proficiency with computers;
3. Basic knowledge of mechanical manufacturing;
4. Good in English speaking & writing;
5. New graduated with good attitude will be considered as well.
Copyright @ TONNY INTERNATIONAL
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
SafetyTest Research Center - TONNY TECHNOLOGY
Providing international recognition test equipments, consumables, in addition also providing customers with total laboratory solutions and good service platform.